Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Mix - Every Night of the Summer



It is with the humblest of apologies that I make this post - as a friend of mine recently stated in a not so subtle jab when suggesting new music blogs: "I know this good music blog, but it never gets updated..." With that thought in mind, I thought I would post what I hope will become a regular feature on YAGN, the Thursday Mix. 5 songs, following a loose theme that will hopefully redeem our recent negligence. This week, I picked a song by The National to base this playlist around. "Gospel" reminds me of summer nights in the back yard, with a bottle of beer and good people. Download a zip file of the Mix below via You Send It.

YAGN Thursday Mix I - Every Night of the Summer

Tracklist:
1 - Futurebirds - Johnny Utah
2 - Levek - Loon and the Lion
3 - Band of Horses - Trudy
4 - Peter & The Wolf - Where Summer Goes
4 - The National - Gospel

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! I always take to heart your suggestions. Thanks to you I have found one of my favorite cds of all time...I And Love And You!

    ReplyDelete