Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend Mix: 03.18.11 - Hey laaadies...


Get Some - Lykke Li - From her stellar new album, Wounded Rhymes.  So far, she has done no wrong.

Safe At Home - Eternal Summers - Nice track from this Virginia duo.

You And I Know - Ra Ra Riot - This one is for EB (she loves this song).  Cellist Alexandra Lawn leads the band for this song that she also wrote.  With her Stevie Nicks-ish vocals, she needs to sing more often.

The Robot - Alessi's Ark - Alessi Laurent-Marke's vocal style is unique.  Couple that with the wonderful accompaniment and you have a song that keeps you coming back.

Youth Knows No Pain - Lykke Li - I couldn't decide which song to put up, so I am going to post both of them.  Like I said, she can do no wrong.  Did I mention that her new album is really, really good?

I hope you enjoy your weekend that should be full of sunshine.  We'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment