Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vinyl


So, for Christmas I received the best gift in my new record player and some stellar vinyls.  I have since ordered a few and quickly realized that I am really going to enjoy collecting records.  As of now, I have the following vinyls:

Wilco, A Ghost Is Born
Dr. Dog, We All Belong
Dan Auerbach, Keep It Hid
Elvis Perkins In Dearland, Elvis Perkins In Dearland
Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago
Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes and Sun Giant EP

I also have Department of Eagles In Ear Park and The Walkmen You and Me on order.  My question to the loyal fans out there of YAGN is what albums would you most like on vinyl?  Post in the comments section and talk amongst yourselves.  This could be very interesting.

5 comments:

  1. MMJ, "It Still Moves" or "Z"
    Sunset Rubdown, "Dragonslayer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices...It Still Moves and Z are on my Amazon wish list as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Keys: Attack and Release
    Jimi Hendrix: Band of Gypsys

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Black Keys albums I thought about were the earlier ones, i.e. Thickfreakness or The Big Come Up. I like their new stuff, but am just a big fan of the earlier albums. I hate to say it, but I did not even think of Band of Gypsys. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything by Olivia Newton John

    ReplyDelete