Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome back





Since I have been without the internet for a little while and watching the snow melt, I kinda got out of the loop.  It is nice to do that sometimes though because you come back to some great stuff.  Daytrotter has released at least 2 great sessions while I was away in Dave Rawlings Machine featuring Gillian Welch and Roadside Graves.  Laundromatinee also debuted a session by Horse Feathers.  And if that wasn't enough to warmly welcome me back to the wonderful world of the internet, iTunes released an exclusive live session with Blind Pilot.  You can sample below, but to download the free sessions visit Daytrotter.com and Laundromatinee.com...Blind Pilot isn't free, but you will not miss the $5 spent on the session - trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment