Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Avett Brothers live in Telluride



Back in August of this year, my family came to visit me in Telluride.  We were all in for a treat when The Avett Brothers took the stage right in the middle of Mountain Village for the Sunset Concert Series - for free.  Someone taped the show, or at least four songs, and above is "Please Pardon Yourself."  I have to credit my dad for this find on YouTube.

As an added bonus, my mother comes into view at the 52 second mark.  You really know how to find the camera, ma.  I also think that my arm and shoulder make a cameo at that time, too.  You can't miss it.  My arm is the super-ripped one in the white shirt that takes up the entire right side of the screen...because it is so ripped, that is.  Did you see it?  No?  Really?  Awww, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment