Monday, December 7, 2009

Octoberman - Thirty Reasons





I wanted to throw something up for you tonight because work will prevent me from getting anything out before tomorrow night.  The ski day was fun, but bitterly cold.  Octoberman's "Thirty Reasons" always warms me up with its easy strumming and thoughtful lyrics.  I really wanted to get this out there and thought about putting it on my Best Songs of 2009 list (which will be coming around here soon along with the Best Albums of 2009), but I couldn't necessarily justify it.  The song is great, but there were so many songs this year that warranted a spot on the upcoming list.  Well, I guess it should be happy to get its own post, so I don't want to hear any bellyaching "Thirty Reasons."  Enjoy and goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment