Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Damn you New Moon



Hey Kristen - ooh girl, you are looking good.  Did you wash your hair or somethin' today?

As hard as I have tried to distance myself from the Twilight craze, I have finally succumbed to its clammy, pale grasp. Pump the breaks there, Panama Red – it’s not what you think.

I was amazed when I began reading about the New Moon Soundtrack. I didn't really expect anything, but I figured it would be full of tracks from Seether, Evanescence and maybe Dashboard Confessional rather than the artists that it features. With songs from Grizzly Bear, Thom Yorke, Lykke Li, Sea Wolf, OK Go, Lupe Fiasco and a duet from Bon Iver & St. Vincent, this soundtrack is quite impressive.

Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Roslyn

 
Grizzly Bear - Slow Life (with Victoria Legrand)

No comments:

Post a Comment