Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mash-ups





The snow is falling down and the Monday workday is over.  I can't think of any better way to celebrate than to post some awesome rap/indie rock mash-ups.  Two of the three tracks below are from the latest mixtape from The Hood Internet that you can nab fo free here.  All of these tracks just dropped and are straight club bangers.  Do you like how I used dropped and club bangers in the same sentence?  Yeah, I'm hard - the Icy Hot Stuntaz told me so.  Straight ballin everyday.








3 comments:

  1. here is another "2 Weeks" mashup from July, but with Wayne:

    http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/2009/07/mp3-grizzly-bear-lil-wayne-mashup-2.html

    Also the VW and Kid Cudi is great. Really looking forward to Contra Jan. 12th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too J.P. I almost put that Lil Wayne/Grizzly Bear mashup on here, but it lost out to the Dead Prez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded the whole Hood Internet mixtape. standouts:
    gucci mane vs discovery
    juvenile vs passion pit
    michael jackson vs ratatat
    I'm not sure if I like it for the novelty or what, but either way, I like it.

    ReplyDelete