Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Slow Night, So Long




The next 2 nights I am working the overnight shift from approximately 11:30pm to 7:30am.  I thought starting the first night with a playlist that tracks progressively transition from night to day would be appropriate.  The track listing is as follow:

1. Kings of Leon - Slow Night, So Long
2. The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
3. Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour
4. Blitzen Trapper - Sleepytime in the Western World
5. Ray Charles - (Night Time Is) The Right Time
6. Bob Seger - Night Moves
7. Big Star - Nightime
8. Explosions in the Sky - The Moon is Down
9. Bill Baird - I'll Be Here in the Morning (Townes Van Zandt Cover)
10. Iron & Wine - Morning
11. Fleet Foxes - Sun It Rises
12. My Morning Jacket - At Dawn

They may download out of order, but above is the order that they were intended to be played.  I am only 2 hours into the shift and my eyelids are starting to feel heavy...[a self-imposed slap in the face and 3 coffees later] this is going to be a long 2 nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment