Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ski Day

While my breakfast cooks, I thought I'd take a quick moment to post this great song from Explosions in the Sky - the Austin, TX band that has been serving up their "cathartic mini symphonies" since 1999. Known for their emotional live shows, EITS creates moving instrumental tunes - most notably featured on both the film and small screen version of Friday Night Lights (one of my favorite shows). The song featured today, "So Long, Lonesome", was featured in the Telluride Ski Resort's promo for the upcoming season - check out the video and download the song below. I promise that I will eventually post some tunes with lyrics for you guys - but for now, time to hit the mountain!




1 comment:

  1. awesome video. the song was a great MATCH FOR THE
    video. THAT woud be me drinking beer in the restaurant, while you guys were skiing. Steve W

    ReplyDelete