Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ending the night on a lighter note




While "For Today" is a great song, the lyrics are brutal and it is a rather heartbreaking song for the romantics out there.  I would rather end the night with songs that don't take themselves quite as seriously.  Just call me Mr. Positivity right now. 

I'll leave you with a song from Adam Arcuragi - I am sure that you will hear much more out of him on here in the future.  Arcuragi puts out strong music.  I have not heard one of his songs that were unlistenable to date.  Also, the Christmas tree was dressed today in the house, so the song's title is in the spirit of the holidays.

The last is from Sleigh Bells - you might of heard their awesomely bass-fuzzed out track "Crown on the Ground" around the blogosphere.  They are a band that has been buzzing up a storm on the net.  This is the latest song that I have heard from the noise rock/dance duo and my favorite so far.  It veers from the bass heavy beats of "COTG" and is a really fun song.

Coming up this next week are our best albums and songs of 2009.  Have a good night everybody and we'll see you tomorrow in the same place.





No comments:

Post a Comment